My heartfelt gratitude to you all for choosing me as IADVL National President. It is like a dream come true. I am humbled.
Our association is now having more than 10,000 members and during one year of my internship as President Elect, I realized that managing an association of such magnitude is a mammoth task. My salute to one and all who rendered their valuable services for taking our association to its present height.
I am backed by a solid team 2017 and our mission is to strengthen IADVL. Road map of initiatives, projects, activities for 2017 is as under:
1. To increase organizational strengthen of association: Revision of constitution, updation of database through upgraded web site, promotion of e voting and DVL welfare trust.
2. Task forces: IADVL Task Force against recalcitrant Tinea and one on Dermatology Education
3. Publications: A textbook on Geriatric Dermatology, User's manual on management of Tinea, User's manual on topical and systemic corticosteroids, Recent advances in Dermatology
4. PG Thesis grant, PG Thesis based award paper session
5. Initiative to promote and support digitization of clinic
All this can be achieved only by active participation from your side. Do support and encourage. Let us create brilliance together.
Dr. Yogesh Marfatia
President, IADVL (2017)