- MIDDERMACON-2016, Bhubaneswar (Aug 13 &14) (www.middermacon16.com): 30 scholarships of Rs 10,000/-each (10 each to LMs aged >35 yrs, LMs aged <35 yrs and PLMs).
- Asian Dermatology Congress (ADC), Mumbai, Oct 13-16 (www.adc2016.org): 51 scholarships of Rs 10,000/- each (17 each for LMs aged >35 yrs, LMs aged <35 yrs and PLMs)
Only registered delegates presenting a paper/poster, who have not obtained any DERMACON or SARCD scholarship from the IADVL earlier, and have no other funding source (e.g. conference organizers, state branches, government, ICMR, pharmaceutical company, or institutions) are eligible. Those who have received fellowships earlier are eligible. Please note that IADVL members are eligible for only one national and one international conference scholarship in their lifetime and both these conferences will be considered as national conferences for this purpose.
Please mail the following to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning ‘Application for scholarship to ADC’ or ‘Application for scholarship to MIDDERMACON-2016’ in the subject line:
- Attached application form (as a MS Word document)
- Scanned copy of the attached declaration
- Abstract (as a MS Word document)
- Abstract acceptance letter for ADC/MIDDERMACON-2016
- Brief CV (as a MS Word document)
The last date for application is 30-06-2016 for both.
The applications will be evaluated by independent judges and the results declared before the conference, while the grant will be disbursed on completion of the conference and submission of proof of attendance.
Dr Devesh Mishra
Dr Ameet Valia
Chairperson, IADVL Academy
Dr Shyamanta Barua
Hon. Secretary General
Dr K Seetharam
Convener, IADVL Academy