Dear IADVL members,
Applications are invited from IADVL Life Members (LMs) for Coordinator/Convener/Member of the SIG DERMOSCOPY for a tenure of 2 years (2018- 2019):
- Original work in the field defined by at least two publications in indexed journals as first or corresponding author in the field of Dermoscopy
- 10 years in the practice (at least 2 years of experience with standard dermoscopes.)
- 7 years post MD (at least 2 years of experience with standard dermoscopes.)
- Should have at least one publication in a PUBMED Indexed journal or one chapter in reputed text book or by reputed publishers or 5 oral presentations on Dermoscopy at State, Zonal or National level.
- Practitioner or a teacher for 5 years (at least 2 years of experience with standard dermoscopes).
- Preferable to have at least one publication in a PUBMED Indexed journal or one chapter or 5 oral presentations on Dermoscopy at State, Zonal or National level
- Should be computer savvy
- Multicentric studies and research are the primary role of SIG
- To design at least 2 research projects within first six months of constitution of SIG.
- To device standard protocol and IADVLguidelines for Dermoscopy by the end of tenure.
- Conduction of seminars, workshops, publication of books conditional to the above guidelines
- Thesis topics and research topics where research work is required in a subject related to SIG to be prepared by SIG
Membership provides an opportunity to play an active role in the development of the specialty and contribute to the growth of the IADVL. Those who are not members of other SIGs will be preferred.
Please fill up the attached application form and send it with your complete CV (especially highlighting publications or presentations in Dermoscopy) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 15 th February 2018.
Dr Ajay Chopra, Dr Sendhil Kumaran
SIG Coordinators, IADVL Academy
Dr. K. A. Seetharam
Chairperson, IADVL Academy
Dr. Deepika Pandhi
Convener, IADVL Academy
Dr. Ramesh Bhat M.
Dr. Umashankar Nagaraju
Honorary Secretary General IADVL